You probably know that Zillow is NOT known for the best valuations on homes. Although they try, no set of algorithms or equations accurately define what a Fallbrook home is worth.
But if you are someone who regularly uses Zillow, then look carefully at 4341 Palomar Drive in Fallbrook, CA, and see what you can learn.
What Zillow Doesn’t Know about 4341 Palomar Drive
- The water feature and coy pond are fabulous.
- 4341 Palomar is located right in the middle of horse country in Fallbrook.
- This is one of the best locations in Fallbrook if you work out of the area.
- The air conditioning works….because it’s new.
- A recent appraisal was completed at $550,000, but they owners want only $529.000.
What will you want to ask about this Fallbrook Home?
Perhaps you’d like to not only see the property, but to get a feel for how this “gentle sloping” property is perfect for horses, a pool, or just country living. Perhaps you’d like to meet the owners and talk to them about why they are leaving, and how that ultimately can benefit you. Perhaps you’d like to know what upgrades, repairs or improvements have been done that simply aren’t reflected in any of the usual real estate sites.
Here’s a better glance at 4341 Palomar
We're sorry, but we couldn't find MLS # 120030523 in our database. This property may be a new listing or possibly taken off the market. Please check back again.