Somebody looked at this photo of me and asked “Isn’t this the Most Interesting Realtor in the World?” I laughed, of course, since being a Realtor means being a member of the National Association of Realtors, and not just an interesting real estate pro, but it did remind me that what makes real estate so interesting to me is the daily interaction with a wide variety of interesting men and women, each with their own interesting problems and goals.
Why My Interests Will Help Sell Your Home
Okay, so what’s to be gained by working with, listing with, and selling your home with Don Reedy, a North County Homes real estate agent who may be “interesting?” Think about these for a while:
- I love learning, and so schools and colleges, museums and history of this area matter to me.
- I love eating, and so knowing the best restaurants and bars is second nature.
- I love the sun, and so if you want to live at or near the beach, on or near a lake, or content in the nearby mountains I’m your man.
- I love the Lord.
- I love homes, families and the complex and diverse communities that make North San Diego County the best place on earth to live.
- I love the guitar. That’s not important, but just wanted to say so.
Meet The Most Interesting Real Estate Agent in the World at a San Diego Home Soon
- Search for just the right home to purchase.
- Find out why NOW is the time to sell your home.
- Test drive homes in any area of North County San Diego with an expert real estate agent.
- Come visit (we’ll have lunch) at my office in Carlsbad, CA
Realtors are members of the National Association of Realtors, and Don Reedy is simply one of those members. Do your homework. Learn how a Realtor differs from just a real estate agent, and then look at Don and see if his interests and your interests are likely to result in the best real estate transaction you can have…..and..if Don Reedy might really be the “most interesting real estate agent in the world.’