Benefits of Equity Sharing
LET’S LOOK AT THE BENEFITS OF BUYING A HOME WITH ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER. THERE ARE LOTS OF REASONS, AND LOTS OF BENEFITS. AND WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SHARING THE PURCHASE OF A HOME WITH A FAMILY MEMBER, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE’RE HERE TO ANSWER EVERY QUESTION YOU MIGHT HAVE.
- Dad and mom can HELP with financing at a time when their children have the most opportunity, and often the least resources.
- Dad and mom can benefit greatly from treating the purchase as an investment with their children, thus taking advantage of depreciation and other investment tax strategies.
- Dad and mom can help keep their children in the city or state close to them, particularly in areas where the cost of buying a home is high.
- Children can concentrate on their family lives, and working hard to earn a living wage, without having to suffer because they don’t have a large down payment.
- Children can benefit from all the tax advantages of home ownership, including interest deductions, property tax deductions, and the building of their credit history.
- Children can often live in an environment that is safe and secure, and in an area with which they are familiar.
- Children will benefit from having the responsibility of home ownership shared by their parents, which is a benefit to both.